openSceneGraph under D ?

Tristam MacDonald swiftcoder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 06:36:48 PDT 2007

Given the size and complexity of OSG, I don't think any automated
solution is going to be sufficient. besides, while OSG is quite handy,
they made some rather dubious design decisions, and it doesn't feel very
nice. Perhaps a more modern visualization framework would be a better
choice for development in D.