Hiding class pointers -- was it a good idea?

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 20:09:54 PDT 2007

Bill Baxter, el 16 de agosto a las 10:07 me escribiste:
> So yeh, you've eliminated slicing, but I'm not really convinced it was such a huge problem that it
> warranted a syntax upheaval in the first place.

I don't have slicing problem either, but I've seen a lot of code with that
problem from novice (and not so novice) programmers, and it was really
hard to debug. A place where is fairly common is on exception handling.

  \  GPG: 5F5A8D05 // F8CD F9A7 BF00 5431 4145  104C 949E BFB6 5F5A 8D05 /
El amor es como una reina ortopédica.
	-- Poroto