AES anyone?

kris foo at bar.com
Thu Aug 16 20:10:22 PDT 2007

Tango does not have AES (if you're talking encryption). It does have a
home for such things within tango.io.digest, so you may get some ideas
regarding D from the code already there? Actually, perhaps AES should
live in tango.io.cipher instead?

- Kris

p.s. tango.io.digest currently includes MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA0, SHA1,
SHA01, SHA256, SHA512, and Tiger