Stroustrup's talk on C++0x

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Mon Aug 20 12:21:05 PDT 2007

Jascha Wetzel wrote:

> i think it's curious how much time bjarne stroustroup spends explaining
> how constrained C++'s language design process is.

I don't :-)  Bjarne may have created C++, but he hasn't had any real
control over the language for perhaps the last fifteen years.  Still,
Bjarne is the one people look to when wondering why C++ doesn't have
some feature they consider important (as this interview can attest).
What else can he do but explain, again, why things are the way they are?

Sean