Unhandled exceptions on Linux

Nathan Reed nathaniel.reed at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 10:08:11 PDT 2007

Stéphan Kochen wrote:
> To get to that address, all I've done now is the following in GDB:
>
> disassemble '_d_throw at 4'
>
> And then just hand-pick the address at the very end.

I'm not extremely familiar with GDB scripting either, but presumably the size of the routine won't change very much, so would it let you write the address as "_d_throw at 4 + n" where n is an integer constant?  Disassembling libphobos2.a shows the address of the last instruction as offset 0x214 from the beginning of the function.

Thanks,
Nathan Reed