Tangobos: Symbol undefined when compiling with -g

Simen Haugen simen at norstat.no
Thu Aug 23 07:02:33 PDT 2007

I just tried tangobos in an effort to use both enki and minid. In release
mode, everything works, but when I try to compile in debug info I get symbol
undefined errors:

..\obj\nsconv\debug\math2.obj(math2)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D3std4math3tanFeZe
..\obj\nsconv\debug\math2.obj(math2)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D3std4math4tanhFeZe
..\obj\nsconv\debug\math2.obj(math2)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D3std4math4coshFeZe
..\obj\nsconv\debug\math2.obj(math2)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D3std4math4sinhFeZe
..\obj\nsconv\debug\math2.obj(math2)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D3std4math3powFeeZe
..\obj\nsconv\debug\conv.obj(conv)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _D3std4math5isnanFeZi
--- errorlevel 6

Any idea how this can be fixed?