Descent

David B. Held dheld at codelogicconsulting.com
Sun Aug 26 21:12:31 PDT 2007

Hey, Descent looks really awesome now!  I can tell you guys have been
working hard on it because it's got a full formatter page and
everything.  I can even make it use spaces instead of tabs...good work!
  I also note that it does something really interesting with templates
in the outline view, but I haven't played around with that much.  What I
am wondering about are two things:

1) Build integration.  I notice a descent.launching package in the
source which I assume is for dmd integration, and I notice that on a
Java project, I can do Run As...D Application, but I can't do that on my
D code!  Very weird!

2) DSSS integration.  I'm not sure this totally makes sense or not, but
I'd like to hear some thoughts on it.  It would be cool to have
something like Create Project from DSource... that would be like Create
from SVN...

Anyway, it's good to see all this project on the plugin, and anyone else
who hasn't tried Descent yet, you need to give it a good look now!

Dave