Win32 headers: Problem with COM interface indirection levels

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 16:22:23 PDT 2007

"jcc7" <technocrat7 at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:f9f7oc$2ovj$1 at digitalmars.com...
<snip>
> It's been mentioned on the wiki page at
> http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?WindowsAPI, but I think you're
> right that
> it's not in the "Translation instructions" section (and it probably should
> be there).
>
> I get the feeling that the WindowsAPI page at Wiki4D has gotten way too
> big to be
> efficient. I think that it should probably be split into subpages, but I
> would be
> afraid of stepping on the toes of the WindowsAPI team by doing it myself.

It probably could be split, though I'm not sure what would be the best
approach.

> (Also, I wonder if it would work better to store the content that's
> current at
> Wiki4D in the bindings wiki instead
> [http://www.dsource.org/projects/bindings],
> since it is part of the bindings project and dsource wikis have a cool way
> of
> formatting D source code.)
<snip>

Maybe that would be a good idea.  I haven't used Dsource's wiki engine
much - how does it compare to prowiki?  At least it seems able to show
arbitrary versions of  a page like MediaWiki, rather than just the current
version and the most recent edit.

Stewart.