remove keywords

mandel oh at no.es
Fri Dec 7 01:45:15 PST 2007

Yes, it would be a big change.
But the code changes would be trivial imho.

I just think it's better (consinstent) to do it this way for the
mentioned reasons.
For example, one of the motivations was:

if(bar)
{
  version(Foo)
  {
     /**/

I would rather like to write:

if(bar && Foo)
{
  /**/
}

There are workarounds, but none of them is as nice as the native/proposed
solution above.

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 09:16:02 +0000, Denton Cockburn wrote:

[..]