The exe generated by dmd unable pass Malware scan

novice2 sorry at noem.ail
Mon Dec 10 07:13:48 PST 2007

Eric Suen Wrote:

> >> Ikarus T3.1.1.12 2007.12.10 MalwareScope.Worm.Warezov.3
> >> Prevx1 V2        2007.12.10 Heuristic: Suspicious Self Modifying File

>   So, what is that suppose to means, it was reported by mistake
> or dmd has problem? I really don't want my program be treated as

imho, you should write complain email to authors of Ikarus and Prevx, so they can fix their inaccurate signatures and "heuristic". imho, this is normal situation. i so such problem for other antivir products and for other file types (even non-exe). even i hope you can see that problem desappeared without your actions after some time period after some antivir bases updates.