The exe generated by dmd unable pass Malware scan

Eric Suen eric.suen.tech at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 05:20:44 PST 2007

> Are C and C++ "harmed" because two virus scanners (and not even the better
> ones,
> like Kaspersky) don't like the code a specific compiler produces? I don't
> think so.

Because most C and C++ are compiled using vc,gcc or others, not dmc...
Beside C and C++ are mantained by a standard not a person...

> If you want to perform a manual analysis of the generated asm to make sure it
> doesn't do anything malicious, feel free. I won't bother.

Then how do you explain it to your client?

from:
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/prevx.com
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/digitalmars.com

Seems the people using prevx are much more than the people using dmc or dmd,
and my program is for these kinds of user, not the one like you who can
analysis asm.

Is there anyone using D language write freeware/commercial program, will
the software download site like: download.com/softpedia.com mark it as
clean software or whatever?

Eric