The exe generated by dmd unable pass Malware scan

Eric Suen eric.suen.tech at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:27:04 PST 2007

"David Wilson"
> On 12/11/07, Eric Suen <eric.suen.tech at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Are C and C++ "harmed" because two virus scanners (and not even the better
>> > ones,
>> > like Kaspersky) don't like the code a specific compiler produces? I don't
>> > think so.
>> >
>> Because most C and C++ are compiled using vc,gcc or others, not dmc...
>> Beside C and C++ are mantained by a standard not a person...
>>
>> > If you want to perform a manual analysis of the generated asm to make sure
>> > it
>> > doesn't do anything malicious, feel free. I won't bother.
>> >
>> Then how do you explain it to your client?
>>
>> from:
>> http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/prevx.com
>> http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/digitalmars.com
>>
>> Seems the people using prevx are much more than the people using dmc or dmd,
>> and my program is for these kinds of user, not the one like you who can
>> analysis asm.
>>
>> Is there anyone using D language write freeware/commercial program, will
>> the software download site like: download.com/softpedia.com mark it as
>> clean software or whatever?
>
> In the time you have spent arguing about this you could probably have
> had a 5-byte binary diff to cure the behaviour, that could be applied
> as part of the build. It's not hard.
>

> David.
>

>> Eric

crow over can make D language popular, do you means to using D language
I have to learn analysis asm first, then do what you so called "had a
5-byte binary diff to cure the behaviour"? I'm just a Java programmer
want port my java program to D.

Anyway, will the next version DMD fix this problem? or I have to learn ASM now?

Eric