Request: (T) == T

Janice Caron caron800 at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 12 05:41:00 PST 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 8:46 AM, Walter Bright <newshound1 at digitalmars.com> wrote:
> There are so many things that need to be done, I can't see this as being
> needed.

I agree. I certainly hope you will look at the thread "Constancy lost
when compiling template mixin", and respond in some way - even if only
to tell me I've made some obvious and stupid error - because the issue
raised there is one that I /do/ need solving. In fact, if only I could
get template mixins to do what I expect them to do, I wouldn't even be
/thinking/ about constancy in string mixins at this stage.