The exe generated by dmd unable pass Malware scan

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Thu Dec 13 13:55:30 PST 2007

Eric Suen wrote:
> This is the report of the dmc.zip has the same problem...
>
> http://www.virustotal.com/resultado.html?f20046857b1831dc0d559116ada684d7

"Suspicious archive structure" ?? It's an ordinary, freakin' zip file!

This reminds me of the windows exe file compressor that would generate
crashing exe files from files linked by optlink. For years, people
emailed me telling me it was a bug in optlink. Turned out, it was a bug
in the exe compressor. Optlink exe files worked perfectly in all
versions of Windows.