GC does not delete subclass

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:52:13 PST 2007

0ffh Wrote:

> Matthias Thurau wrote:
> > thanks for replys...
> >
> > So how do i handle this? Should i ignore that or am i doing something wrong? (Ist it a bug or not? :)
>
> Ignore it. Most probably no bug!
> Who has ever claimed that the GC collects objects in any specific order?

I don't think it was specifically the order but rather full collection not fully collecting.

I haven't tried this, but is it possible to declare class member variables as scope so that they will get deleted when the rest of the object does?  This could save coding of custom destructors in some cases.