YaneSDK4D

Kazuhiro Inaba kiki at kmonos.net
Wed Dec 19 21:41:51 PST 2007

Bill Baxter wrote:
> Ah ok.  I was looking for some recent D/Japan activity after yidabu's post about d-programming-language-china.org.  Guess three years old doesn't qualify as recent activity. :-)
>
> 誰か日本人がいませんか。何かいい日本語のサイトをレコメンド出来ますか。

はい :-)

As far as I know, there were not so outstanding movement around D this year unfortunately.
But anyhow, several new "introduction-to-D" websites have appeared:

 - http://rayerd.ddo.jp/pukiwiki/ingwiki/index.php?C%2FC%2B%2B%A4%CB%C8%E8%A4%EC%A4%BF%BF%CD%A4%CED%B8%C0%B8%EC
 - http://www.kmonos.net/alang/wnd/
 - http://shoo.s20.xrea.com/shoo/programing/
   (the last one even sais "introduction-to-programming" using D!)

and new applications/libraries:

 - dHell http://www5.atwiki.jp/yaruhara/pages/76.html
     Game Library. I hear that several mini-games are written by this library, but i don't have a pointer.
 - PCRaw http://mosa.oh.land.to/wiki/index.cgi?page=PCRaw
     Support tool for Peercast (P2P Streaming). The latest version switched to D from C++.
 - Diki http://www.kmonos.net/alang/dee/diki7/
     Very simple wiki engine. Totally revised after 3 years' absence.

I think there should be more... (does anyone know other activities?)

--
k.inaba