Tango ready?

Sun Feb 4 02:18:48 PST 2007

kris wrote:
> Justin C Calvarese wrote:
>> If Tango requires DMD 1.004+, I think it should say so on the relevant
>> web page(s), such as one or more of these:
>>
>> http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/Download
>> http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/TopicBuildingTango
>> http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/TopicInstallTango
>>
>> If it's already mentioned in bunch of other places, I'm sorry I missed
>> them.
>>

> Done. Thanks!

 From the download page: "The runtime portion of this release requires a
v1.004 compatible compiler."

Actually, that's just if you compiler actually *is* DMD, I think. In
object.d, it has the v1.004 modification in a version(DigitalMars), so I
think it'll probably break if used with a v1.004-compatible GDC...
(Presumably this was done because GDC isn't v1.004-compatible yet?)