make (a < b < c) illegal?

Derek Parnell derek at nomail.afraid.org
Wed Feb 7 22:20:03 PST 2007

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 22:12:50 -0800, Walter Bright wrote:

> Derek Parnell wrote:
>> Walter, would it be too hard to make the documentation source available
>> too? I'm not talking about the embedded phobos docs but all the other
>> stuff. e.g. The source that generates the "template.html".
>
> It's already up there!

And I assume that this fact is documented somewhere obvious. I'm not in the
habit of browsing FTP sites on the off chance that something useful might
be there. Also, if I had have seen "doc.zip" I would have assumed it was
the distributed documentation and not the documentation source. Plus
"doc.zip" doesn't exactly yell out "D PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE" either.

> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/doc.zip

Hmmm... your server doesn't think it is.

--
Derek
(skype: derek.j.parnell)