Reviewing Phobos

Orgoton arkangath at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 08:49:35 PST 2007

I've been checking out the code of Phobos and I noticed it has the copyright notice dating 2004 (at least on file.d which is the one I'm currently reviewing). I've been only adding some documentation and arranging the code to the format specified on http://www.digitalmars.com/d/dstyle.html but I've been noticing some occasional "bool" instead of "bit". Also, naming conventions are not followed (like isfile() instead of isFile()).

I'd hope I'd get an answer from someone from the D programming language development team. Should I correct this name conventions as well, or shall I leave them as they are, and only add Documentation lines and non-code altering stuff like white spaces and indentation?

You can mail me an answer if you'd like or reply on the forums.

Thank a lot.