Alternate string literal syntax (with mixins)?

Andrei Alexandrescu (See Website For Email) SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sun Feb 11 08:16:26 PST 2007

Kristian Kilpi wrote:
> Argh, I hit the 'reply' button instead of 'new mail' button, so this
> mail was send to this thread. I'm posting this to the root thread
> also... Sorry. (So please don't reply to this one.)

With certain news clients (e.g. Thunderbird) you can cancel a message,
and the effect in this group is immediate. In Thunderbird, just focus on
the message you want to delete (it must originate from you) and hit Del.

Andrei