DMD issues - Re: DWT problem with dmd >= 1.004

Chris Miller chris at dprogramming.com
Sun Feb 11 13:41:38 PST 2007

I've found that downgrading to DMD 0.177 solves issues. This is the
version I've stuck with. I thought 1.0 was supposed to be better, oh well.

Most of the 1.0 series have had code generation issues, and now with 1.005
I guess fixed them but introduces non-1.0 features, but still includes an
older issue (the one mentioned in this thread).

I have no idea what is the best version to use. None of them. I'm actually
getting quite annoyed with D/DMD recently.

It is a pain in the ass trying to release code for others to use
(libraries) because of all these issues, and I have a lot of libraries
released, which cause me to have to support all these compiler bugs.

- Chris