Qt wrapper for D

Ritesh Nadhani riteshn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 09:32:14 PST 2007

Hello

We recently started working on a generic configuration tool and we were planning to write it in D language. Now lot of our GUI bindings are written in Qt. We would like to have a Qt wrapper for D but doing a google didnt throw up anything.

So we were wondering if writing a wrapper for Qt ourselves would be manageable? Is it very complex to write a wrapper for Qt for D?

Any pointers on how to start writing wrappers for languages? We dont have any knowledge in this regard.

Ritesh