overloading operators for I/O

Manfred Nowak svv1999 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 18:52:22 PST 2007

Derek Parnell wrote

> The editors I use

Derek, I wished, that you would never ever again write something to my
posts. As it seems, your habits have not changed.

You does not rule the world, especially not me, and with the only
argument, that you are unable to use a standards conforming editor or
unable to find out with which keystrokes you can wake your editors
capabilities to conform to standards, you just started where you ended
up with me. I am sick of that.

And for not bringing rage into this community again: just ignore me the
same way I will ignore you. Thank you.

-manfred