status of 'lazy' ?

kris foo at bar.com
Fri Feb 16 20:59:38 PST 2007

David Medlock wrote:
> kris wrote:
>
>> So yeah, with the talk about 'lazy' being /adjusted/ ... how will it
>> change? Will the syntax remain as is, or what?
>>
>> Thx
>

> Why does it need adjustment?
>
> I was just getting used to it...
>
> -David

Seems like Andrei made some fairly scathing remarks about it, a while
back? IIRC, there was some implication somewhere that it would change?

Also, how do you propogate/proxy a lazy arg? Looking at the generated
code, it seems the proxy itself becomes lazy too ... that seems like a bug?

I'm asking because there's a good use-case requiring attention ...