RoR, Judge Judy, and little old ladies

Gregor Kopp gk at cutcopy.com
Thu Feb 22 07:09:17 PST 2007

Bruno Medeiros schrieb:

> I asked a friend of mine who knows more about Ruby than me, and he said
> that Rails can actually do that generation in both occasions (runtime
> and "pre-run" time). If that's the case it surely would explain the
> confusion. :)

I can confirm this! You have the possibilities to do it this or that
way. Personally I use it this way:
First, I use dynamically generated scaffolding to look, that everything
is right with my models, and then, if my models are okay, then i use a
builtin script to generate written files for it. After that i iterate
over the files over and over again, till i'm finished with it.