compile-time access to parsed code

Serg Kovrov kovrov at no.spam
Thu Feb 22 14:39:13 PST 2007

> You are supporting my viewpoint. Because all I'm saying is that any
> "broken integrity" should be detected early and swiftly.

It might be, or there might be some misunderstanding... Anyway my point
is that primary (and sole, if adhering DRY) 'source' of database config
(schema), should be code.

Detecting broken integrity has nothing to do with subject, it's just a
matter of defensive coding techniques.

Original point was, to have ability to introspect code on compile time
to generate SQL from classes representing data. Django
(http://www.djangoproject.com/) is good example of such approach.

--
serg.