VIDEO!

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Thu Feb 22 22:31:00 PST 2007

janderson wrote:
> Bill Baxter wrote:
>> http://www.nwcpp.org/Meetings/2007/01.html
>>
>> --bb
>
> This is great.  Not to complain however I wish the slide text in the
> video was more readable.  It will probably confuse people who haven't
> seen D syntax before.  Although Walter does a good job of walking though
> it.

It's perfectly legible if you follow along in the slides that are also
linked from that site :-)  But people just getting the link to the video
won't see that...

Hmm, I tried to add some links directly to the Google vid page but I
think I may have made a booboo.  I tried to add links as 'tags'.  I
guess that's not what tags are for.  There's no way to remove it either
other than to mark the links as "spam" which they aren't really, and I
would hate for nwcpp.org to get blacklisted by google as a spam website.

Added to a comment also, but links in comments aren't clickable, which
seems a shame.
Too bad the nwcpp.org people didn't just make the link on the slide
point to the specific talk page rather than the general home page.

--bb