XPCOM language binding for D?

John Demme me at teqdruid.com
Sat Feb 24 09:43:01 PST 2007

Alex Vincent wrote:

> (Yes, I'm back, but I'm far too busy building a nice XML editor to
> really help right now, or to finish the BigDecimal implementation I
> started two and a half years ago.)
>
> http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XPCOM:Language_Bindings
>
> I'd love to see a bridge between Mozilla's XPCOM and D, so that I could
> write components in D.  Is anyone out there willing to do this?
>
> Alex Vincent

I asked around about this a few months ago, and it didn't look like anyone
had done it yet.  You might check out the BCD project on dsource.org and
give a crack at it yourself.  It might be that BCD will work for it out of
the box.

I'd also be interested in seeing this, BTW.

--
~John Demme
me at teqdruid.com
http://www.teqdruid.com/