Request: make coff2omf free

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 21:14:34 PST 2007

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 22:31:12 -0600, Tyler Knott wrote:

> Sean Kelly wrote:
>> I've got a CD as well, and I use DMC now for everything that doesn't
>> require serious debugging (for that, I still use VC 2005).  If DMC had a
>> quality debugger available, I'd need nothing else on Windows.
>
> You could try using DDbg.  Although it's intended for use with D code, it should also support C code that has CodeView
> debugging information (such as that generated by DMC).  You can also use it with the CodeBlocks IDE with the GDB
> emulation frontend.

On a side note, I decided to try CodeBlocks again and was very surpised at
the beauty of it.  Looks like D found itself a place within a promising
IDE. Wow!  I think I've found my D IDE for windows.

Now all they need to do is get the Linux version up to date and
we'll have one impressive cross-platform D IDE.  Add to that the new DDbg
and everything is set (no DDbg for linux, though, sadly).

-JJR