This may sound [too] silly but...

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 13:04:36 PST 2007

Pragma wrote:
> Walter Bright wrote:
>> Brad Anderson wrote:
>>> Python is named for "Monty," not reptiles ;)
>>
>> In that spirit, perhaps D should be renamed "FullMonty" <g>.
>
> Colonel: This thread has simply become far too silly.

> Colonel: Now let's have a good, clean discussion, involving proper names
> and ideas.  Carry on.

Sergeant: Squad. Camp it ... up!

Soldiers: (mincing in unison) Oooh get her! Whoops! I've got your number
ducky. You couldn't afford me, dear. Two three. I'd scratch your eyes
out. Don't come the brigadier bit with us, dear, we all know where
you've been, you military fairy.
  Whoops, don't look now girls the major's just minced in with that
dolly colour sergeant, two, three, ooh-ho!

Colonel: Stop that!  It's silly; and more than a little suspect...  Time
for a cartoon!

--
Unlike Knuth, I have neither proven or tried the above; it may not even
make sense.