D Conference 2007 ?

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 27 21:21:03 PST 2007

Walter Bright wrote:
> Gregor Richards wrote:
>> When is this realistically going to be? On behalf of all students, I
>> encourage the organizers to swing early (late August).
>

> On the other hand, airfares will probably be higher in August.

Please see the email I posted to the .announce newsgroup.  The
conference dates will be pretty much entirely dictated by the
preferences expressed by those that will attend it.  If you are going to
attend, please send me mail with your preferred dates.

I'm not going to set dates based on what people think will be good dates
for other people.

Later,
Brad