remove from array

David L. Davis SpottedTiger at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 21:42:43 PST 2007

"Thorsten" <toki78 at usenet.cnntp.org> wrote in message
news:es2e19$1a6m$1 at digitalmars.com...
> How can I remove values from an array ?

    Have a look at the "del" function in the XArrayT.d code...but I think
you'll find that all the functions do be very useful. I've just tested this
code against dmd v1.007 on WinXP SP2 and it worked fine.

* XArrayT.d - D array extenders. A set of template functions to handle array
overlapping slices by Andrew Fedoniouk, with the indexr() function added by
Chris, and some minor bug fixes along with a unittest done by me.
http://spottedtiger.tripod.com/D_Language/D_Sourcery_XArrayT.html

David L.

"Dare to reach for the Stars...Dare to Dream, Build, and Achieve!"