This may sound silly but...

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Tue Feb 27 23:41:02 PST 2007

Derek Parnell wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 02:30:14 -0500, Henrik Harmsen wrote:
>
>> Francis Wrote:
>>
>>> I don't know much about D, but it seems like a very cool language with a very uncool name. I think that renaming the language from 'D' to 'Diamond' would make it a lot more attractive to the public. You know, rubies and perls, they are all nice, but diamonds are forever ;-)
>>>
>> Anything searchable on google would work for me. Searching for "D" really doesn't work at all.. :-)
>>
>> -- Henrik
>
> Try "D programming language". That found relevant pages quickly.

Just "D programming" works well too.

And also code.google.com now has a d-mode restriction for source code
searches.  Help the cause by always including the phrase "D programming
language" in your D-code and for goodness sakes don't put C++ mode lines
like this -*-C++-*- kind of think I see some times (vi thing maybe?).

--bb