Logotype

Jascha Wetzel "[firstname]" at mainia.de
Wed Feb 28 06:14:40 PST 2007

if there is really a need for another logo, i'd suggest holding a
logo-design-competition, like linus torvalds did once to find tux.
and btw - tux probably doesn't satisfy the attribute "professional
looking" either, at least if it's in that "corporate style, will be
taken seriously by suit-wearing folks"-meaning.
personally, i added a logo to the ddbg page only to get rid of all those
404's on favicon.ico ;)