toString() on struct template

Henning Hasemann hhasemann at web.de
Wed Feb 28 23:39:44 PST 2007

I think I got it now:
If you build the source together with the main function, there
is no problem.

However in my constellation (the struct an the code that calls toString
in a linux static library which is linked against a main function)
this error occurs. The stacktrace says something about TypeInfo IIRC.

So it seems this information gets lost somehow?
I use dmd-1.007 (tried with 1.005 too), build the library with rebuild-0.12.
Maybe I should say that I use derelict too, but the error also occurs when
toString is called before any derelict-function.

I will try to further reduce the example, maybe later today.

Henning