Parenthesis

Georg Wrede georg at nospam.org
Mon Jan 1 07:09:15 PST 2007

Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> Sean Kelly wrote:
>> Fortran is an evil, evil language.
> Glad we kids nowadays never had to deal with horrors like that and
> COBOL. :P

Well, comes a day when "you kids" become "the old farts", and the kids
of that day do "programming" on a virtual touch screen, manipulating
bricks and globes, talking and humming to the computer.

Some of those kids can't even spell "since computers understand what we
say, who needs to learn to write anyway".

And all that comes to your mind is "boy these kids have never even seen
programming".

---

Ah well, those who haven't studied COBOL don't know of JSP and Michael
Jackson!

And those without FORTRAN don't know Kilimanjaro.