1.0

BCS nothing at pathlink.com
Mon Jan 1 16:38:00 PST 2007

nobody_ wrote:
> Nobody will wait another month!
>
> (sorry can't help myself :D)

Mr Nobody,

	You should sign your messages on the off chance that would of those
"Idiots", which I am told exist, happens to come by and don't notice
your name.

BCS

(sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face any longer.)

I to would  rather see the important issues as a priority rather than an
arbitrary deadline.

D1.0 _RC1_ would be fine by me. But, some sort of, "the features you see
are (perdy' much) the features you'll get" from W would be nice even if
he doesn't say the fine details aren't going to change.