Survey - what language are you coming from?

kenny funisher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 01:41:57 PST 2007

My first language (and my favourite) was ASM. I started on the 68HC11, but then I
moved to intel. I programmed in SpAsm (which is now called RosAsm). Work has
required me to write in PHP, but I don't like it. I'm full time D and php now.

I'll go back to asm when I get a chance. I really enjoyed the syntax of SpAsm much
more than standard syntax of say FASM or NASM. I may program a patch to D to
support such syntax in the future if I start writing asm again.

kenny