D, Java? To D or not to D?

Paulo Herrera pauloh81 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 5 09:47:51 PST 2007

Hi,
I agree about D being an excellent language to write libraries.

The last two days I've been writing a multidimensional array class (yes,
another one!!!).
I also wrote a similar library in C++. I am surprised of how much work I
saved in D, and how useful
are things like static if, static assert, etc.

So, I agree with Don good libraries in D should start appearing in short
time.

Paulo