Dr.Dobb's Blog Portal posts "D's the Real Deal -- Finally"

Pragma ericanderton at yahoo.removeme.com
Wed Jan 10 11:52:53 PST 2007

David L. Davis wrote:
> Jon Erickson posts some positive comments the release of D v1.0 on
> the Dr. Dobb's Blog Portal. And said that Walter deserves a pat on
> the back for his work on D. ( I know we all would agree totally
> with this comment. :) )
>
> Here's the link:
> http://www.ddj.com/blog/portal/archives/2007/01/ds_the_real_dea.htm
>
> David L.

Nice article.  It's great to see some genuinely positive press out
there, even if it is a little light on the details. ;)

For those who are getting a 404, make sure you have that 'l' on the end
of your link - it was wrapped and broken in my viewer (Thunderbird) as
you can see above.

--
- EricAnderton at yahoo