obj file for mixin?

kenny funisher at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 03:23:45 PST 2007

darn, it's not everything I hoped for, but that is still REALLY COOL.
Thanks!

A game could create bindings to the core, and then use DMD to compile
all of the files before the game starts. A whole AI could be written
using d's "scripting" ability :)

That's really really awesome. Why doesn't someone do that?

For my purposes (web development), it doesn't satisfy everything that I
want. I still need another layer of abstraction, but that does give the
ability for the content server to have extensions compiled on the fly
(without reloading the servers -- just the d files) AWESOME!!!

Thanks again :)

Kenny