Seeking (short) D developer quotes for article

Daniel P. Dern dern at pair.com
Wed Jan 17 14:36:48 PST 2007

I'm doing a short feature article on D, reflecting the 1.0 release, for a leading technology site/pub, and would like to talk (or email) with a few D developers or other experts.  (I've already swapped email with Walter Bright, and talked with a D contributor.)

E.g.,
- What features, aspects about D do you like?
- What are you using D to do, have you done using D? What would
  you have used if D weren't available; how does D make things easier,
  better, faster, etc.?
- Can you suggest any examples of D in production use?
- Other thoughts?

Please email me ASAP - dern at pair dot com -- I'd like to
talk to one or two more sources by end of this week.

(Sorry for the short notice.)

Daniel Dern (freelance technology writer)
dern at pair dot com
www dot dern dot com