code blockd IDE

just jeff psychobrat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 19:12:02 PST 2007

vtp Wrote:

> There is a new IDE call codeblock that seems to support D compiler. http://www.codeblocks.org/
>
> vtp

Code::Blocks has been around for quite a while. Have you tried its D support? I'm curious to know whether it's any good...

Whilst I'm all for ubiquitous support for D (and without having used Code::Blocks for D), I think that Poseidon and the Descent project will both dwarf whatever support Code::Blocks has for D, and be more suitable overall (given that Code::Blocks is very much focussed on C++).

What I would love to see, on the other hand, is D support in KDevelop. If nobody's working on it, I might have to make that one of my personal projects for this year. :)