Const template

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 20 15:59:43 PST 2007

"Andrei Alexandrescu (See Website For Email)"
<SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote in message
news:45B2A3AE.20408 at erdani.org...

> It's all too simple to protest against various features that other
> languages have bastardized and throw the all too simplistic "So what, D is
> now becoming Xyz?" as an argument in the discussion.

Well how long has Walter been anti-implicit casting?  It just seems like
he's been "no overloading opCast for more than one type" and "implicit
casting and construction are bad things" and "opAssign is the devil" for so
long, and then just recently he seems to have had a change of mind.. what
happened?

> Call it collocation: Walter and I live in the same city :o).

Weeeell foo.  Maybe you guys should tape your coffee shop rendezvous..es (or
however you meet) and post them online ;)