Qt and KDELibs for D?

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Mon Jan 29 08:26:15 PST 2007

It's much, much easier to bind a C library than a C++ library.

qtc is a C binding to Qt.

  - Gregor Richards

PS: I don't know if it uses the same nasty preprocessor junk as Qt C++ ...

PPS: However, after binding it, you won't have anything like the
original interface - you'll have a very OO-lacking C interface.