DDoc functionality

orgoton orgoton at mindless.com
Tue Jan 30 04:12:44 PST 2007

I created a "final" class, the the final keyword on the documentation generated by DDoc only appears on "protected" members (along the protected keyword".

Also, abstract functions don't appear at all!

Finally consider this

///Coordinates of the mouse
int mousex, mousey;

will only document mousex. This one is easily solved using "///ditto", but on bigger variable declarations things change. It would be much better to isolate documentation by seperate declarations, so that if I wanted "mousey" not documented as "coordinates of the mouse" I'd just put another "int".