D for embedded?

Chad J gamerChad at _spamIsBad_gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 21:36:51 PST 2007

Traveler Hauptman wrote:
> Anyone using or thinking about using D in an embedded environment? I'm
> looking for personal experience... not "some guy got it running on the
> Nokia 770..."

Yes.  I am intent on using D on devices running the Windows CE operating
system on ARM processors, using the GDC compiler.  I have already made
it work, but I haven't had time to polish it off.  I'd like to target
other OSes too, but since that would take more time that I don't have,
I'm probably just going to use my WinCE compiler for now.