Favorite bug?

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 04:50:50 PDT 2007

"Brad Roberts" <braddr at puremagic.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.54.1183358567.16939.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> I'll probably regret starting this thread in a day or to, but out of
> curiosity's sake, if you had to pick a single bug to be fixed in the next
> 1.x bug fix release, what would it be and why?  Remember, just one per
> person.
>
> NOTE: This is just a poll, not any sort of guarantee that it'll be fixed
> or even looked at.  I'm doing this purely out of my own personal
> curiosity.
>
> Later,
> Brad

102/282/912 -- Yes, I know, three reported bugs, but they're all because of
the same issue: FORWARD REFERENCING.  This really, _really_ needs to be
fixed.  And come on, 102 is ancient, there's no excuse for this bug to have
been known for so long and not have been fixed.  And that it's been reported
at least three times means that yes, people do run into this.