PHP embedded in D.

Kirk McDonald kirklin.mcdonald at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:07:21 PDT 2007

Joshua wrote:
> Anders Bergh Wrote:
>> You can convert the PHP headers to D modules manually or using a tool
>> such as htod or bcd.gen, and use the PHP API directly in D.
>
> Hate to sound so newbish but is there a tutorial on how to do that? I think I understand what you are saying but I have not tried it with anything like PHP before.

Yes, there is a basic tutorial here:
http://digitalmars.com/d/htomodule.html

Tools like htod and bcd.gen (the latter is newer and probably better)
automate much of the process. You'll still have to go through the
generated modules by hand, but they'll do much of the grunt work.

--
Kirk McDonald
http://kirkmcdonald.blogspot.com