Casting pointers

Henning Hasemann hhasemann at web.de
Sat Jul 7 14:29:36 PDT 2007

> The thing about D is that interfaces and classes are already
> reference types.

I know, I tried already to let this shine through by writing
"... the address of c (which is in fact a reference to a reference)..."
in order to avoid this misunderstanding :)

What I wanted was to be able to let the global variables point to a
different object later (rebinding them or whatever is the correct
wording), but having the main loop thingy automatically reference the
newly assigned object *without* having to import the modules of the
globals type in the main loop module. (main loop should only know about
the interface).

But, again, I already refactored this so such a confusing technique is
not necessary anymore.

Henning

--
GPG Public Key: